Friday, July 17, 2009

In the Beginning.....

After years of living vicariously through other people's blogs, I'm taking the first step into the abyss of blogging! I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences....whether it be with one reader or with a hundred.


So - who am I? hmmmmm - as the Pet Shop Boys famously quoted...'I sometimes think that I'm too many people'. In a nutshell, I'm British South African, grew up in Israel, moved to the US in the mid-70's ...and have lived in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and most recently, Texas.

I have a husband of sixteen years (thank you Canada for being civilised and allowing us to be married!) and we currently live in Amsterdam. Well, 'live' is a vague term as we both travel and mainly work in either the Middle East or India/Asia Pacific.

Stay tuned as this blog develops and grows...it's going to be an interesting experiment!

1 comment: