Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Naar huis gaan! (or...going home!)

Ahhhh - the whirlwind trip to Bangalore is drawing to a close and I'm heading home early in the morning for a day...then off to Texas to meet up with the Husband and close out some items on the house.
It's been a crazy past two weeks...culminating in an educational video shoot at the office. While I have no issues standing in front of my colleagues or strangers to talk about various subjects, the camera just made me freeze up. I hate to think of how many takes we had this afternoon...all I could picture in my mind was the TV show 'Bloopers'. I'm looking forward to the end result and will post some stills once we've finalised the edits.
330am will come much too quickly.....but at least I will have a flat seat on the plane and can sleep for the duration!

No comments:

Post a Comment